Let’s Learn to Make Vietnamese Drip Coffee!
Video produced with special thanks to Allyna Wong
- Prepare boiling water, coffee filter (phin), cup, coffee powder, condensed milk and table spoon
- Fill the cup with boiling water to warm it up as a lot of heat can be lost in the small filter
- Pour away water after a few seconds
- Put the coffee filter on the cup and remove the insert
- Add 3 table spoons of coffee powder into the filter
- Shake the filter gently to even out the coffee powder and replace the insert. This is to ensure that the water drips evenly.
- Add a little bit of water and wait 15 seconds to bring out the coffee aroma
- Fill boiling water to the top of the coffee filter insert
- Cover the coffee filter and watch it drip
- After about 4 minutes, check if all the water has dripped out of the filter
- Putting the filter on the cover will keep the table clean by catching any remaining droplets in the filter
- Add condensed milk, stir and enjoy!
Mondays – Fridays
1100 – 2200, last order at 2145
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
1000 – 2200, last order at 2145